Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year, new things:)



Happy 2011

Well, 2010 was wonderful, but I am pretty darn excited for 2011. I am excited to work out more and try out my Pure Barre DVD. I'm excited to move forward in school and finish my last semester. (And then start again on another degree...ha!) I am most excited to see what this year brings for my little family.

And...on a totally unrelated note I am super excited to get a new i-phone so I can get this cover! I love Kate Spade and I am totally in love with her phone covers:) I think this one would be the perfect way to keep up the New Year energy in the following months! The green is such a happy color!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
One of my resolutions for this year is to post more here:) We'll see how I do!

No comments: