Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Look


First off...I got a wonderful new blog design courtesy of Cristin. I LOVE it! It's perfectly me:) She was amazing to work with and if anyone out there needs a new look for their blog she is the girl to go to!!

Second...Hope everyone's week went well...tomorrow's Friday and the beginning of a long weekend!

As for us we can be found at the first Texas game of the season. It's against Rice at Reliant Stadium in Houston. Kickoff is at 2:30 Saturday and I could not be more excited! Here's to a little family bonding football style! I'll be trying out this look, with Texas colors of course and I am thinking trip to VS to see what sort of new team shirts they have this year is in order before the big game:) Maybe I'll post Megan's tips for looking cute and not melting at a college football game later this weekend!! I'm hoping we'll see many Orange towers this season! (For those of you who are not Texas fans that means we've won whatever game we're playing) It's a sweet sweet sight:)

Y'all have a good labor day weekend!