Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Heart Houses

Hi yall!! I am SO excited about this linky party! I LOVE houses and seeing what yall do with you yours:) I get so inspiraed by all your beautiful homes! I hope you enjoy seeing mine!

This is the entrance from our entryway. I love the french door on this doorway. When we moved in I almost took it off and the longer it was there the more it grew on me:)


Here is the entrance from the kitchen and the bedroom hallway. Our house is small yall and not at all an open concept so all the rooms seem sectioned off. In our new house we are definitely going for an open floor plan!

Here is our reading chair...I'd like to tell you we sit there quite often but I'd be lying! I'd much rather sit in bed and read, but I do love that chair:)



This is another view as you walk in from the kitchen and bedroom area. You can see my husbands fish tank in the bottom right. My sewing cabinet turned fish tank stand is still holding up:)

Alright yall...that's all I've got. Not much to see in my little living room:) Thanks for stopping by and checking it out!!!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the paint color and those curtains!

Mrs. Case said...

I love the shade of blue of your accent wall.

Unknown said...

Totally digging that blue and your chair and lamp in the corner :)

Cheri said...

Very pretty! That blue color is amazing......love it. Love your tassels, too.

Shermanators said...

I love your curtains! They are so cute!

Heather said...

Your room is so pretty!! I love the color on the walls!

Chelsa said...

love the furniture :)
i'm not sure that would be kept too clean at our house though w/ our messy 4 yr old little boy who always seems to be dragging in dirt... literally!

Watts Family said...

Your living room is a great size! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Many Blessings,

Amanda

Unknown said...

I love your room - the stars and the accent wall are great! :-)

FiDesigns said...

Such beautiful colors and decor!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful room. i love the blue wall color. it makes the room stand out! thanks for letting us visit.

Sabrina said...

I like you reading corner.