Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How I wish I lived in Kansas...


Why you ask?? Well because Nell Hill's is there of course! Mary Carol Garrity is the founder of Nell Hill's and she writes books with titles like Feather your nest! Who could resist that. Plus she just released a home line that is to die for! I LOVE it...like LOOOOVE it!! I'm contemplating breaking all of my dishes so I can have a valid reason to go buy her whole set and not just one or two plates:) Tired of hearing me talk yet?? Want to see some more pictures of this eye candy?? K...here you go...

Do you not love this plate? Tell me you do!! I do! The little birds and flowers...be still my beating heart!

Oh and this clock..one word...adorable!
I've got these plates. I'm lucky...there is a shop in my town that has them...Bloom and Bee Swanky...their website is not up right now so you can't go buy them there...mean of me right?? But I'll put it on here just in case she gets it working soon!

Loving this too! The only downside to all of this gorgeousness is trying to find a place to buy it at if you're not lucky enough to live in Kansas. I've yet to find an online retailer yall and it is KILLING me!
Ok last one...should I tell you how much I want this plate or are you feeling the same way?? Now...go forth and search for a place to get this stuff. If you find one online tell me...I'll be forever grateful!!

No comments: