Sunday, November 20, 2011

Public Service Announcement


This stuff right here is amazing! Just thought I'd throw that out there. I love it. Usually I am not a fan of any type of self tanner. I turn orange...it's my Irish skin. We don't do self tanning, or regular tanning for that matter. It just doesn't happen. But a friend of mine was using this and I, ever the optimist, decided to give it a try. I've been using it for two weeks now and I can officially say that it is great! :)

Bath and Body Works used to make a lotion with self tanner in it that I loved. It came in a few of their different scents and it was super gradual so there was no chance of messing up. Of course, they discontinued it. Story of my life. Since then I have been hunting for something to give me a little natural looking color. Nivea came through for me! I bought mine at Target. Go and get some! It really is wonderful:)

Happy Sunday!
I'm posting my Thanksgiving menu tomorrow! Mmmm!

No comments: