Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JBrand Knock Offs



All the leftover deals from Thanksgiving that have been going on lately have led to some great shopping as far as I'm concerned! As we all know I love the colored denim trend. I probably have way too many pairs but there are so many fun colors out right now that they are hard to resist.
Target has these two options and I couldn't help myself, I bought both. They are almost a dead ringer for the JBrand jeggings/skinny jeans. Love them! They run super small though as a warning. Kind of a hit to the ego:) I already have red jeans but they are men's and fit more in the boyfriend range rather than skinny jeans range. At twenty dollars a pop these Target versions are perfect; especially if you want to try out a trend but don't want to drop the major bucks for the real thing! Go get some! You'll love them, promise!

No comments: