Friday, June 3, 2011

hmm...

I had a fun post planned today. In fact I've been working on it ALL day. Literally. I have been editing pictures all day and I cannot get them to upload:( I have tried a million different ways and I am succumbing to defeat. I was all ready to bask in the joys of summer and slip&slides and popsicles and the park and...my list goes on and on but my pictures do not.

I refuse to write my summer post without pictures so instead, I am complaining:) We've been soaking up this summer heat like our lives depend on it and I hate that I can't even share it! But...there's always tomorrow! Until then enjoy the loveliness above(the only picture I could upload by the way!)Tents and the endless possibilities they offer are pretty darn summer-y if you ask me:) Happy Friday!

No comments: