Thursday, January 28, 2010

So much to share

Do you ever have one of those days when there are a million and one projecys that you need to finish and instead of completing just one you work on all of them but don't finish any?

I am feeling like today is going to be one of those days for me.

I have so many projects in the works right now!

I have repainted my entryway...it's huge by the way! And it has horizontal solid wood paneling. Just like the outside of our house. Brilliant look...sucks to keep clean and to paint. So I hand painted the whole thing. No roller for this girl:) But on the bright side, the walls are finished. I just need to edge the trim.
In addition to repainting the entry, I have a bulletin board project that I want to do for above the computer desk in the entryway. Did I mention that the only place for the computer in the entire house is my big huge entry. Nice and welcoming that is:) So I would love to finish that bulletin board today too.
Then there is my trash to treasure bed that I posted about here. I have stripped all of the veneer off because it was beyond repair and now I need to sand. So it is patiently waiting for me on my back porch. Every time I go outside it's there. Maybe tomorrow I will tackle it!
Lastly I have two big bags to dalhia bulbs...tubers...whatevers to plant. I am SO looking forward to having them bloom this summer but I have to get them in the dirt to get to that goal:) Easier said than done currently!
So very long story short, I hope to have some pictures to post by the end of today! I am keeping my fingers crossed the my productivity will overcome my ADD:)

No comments: