Friday, January 29, 2010

A little makeover...

I put the pictures up of our trip in our entryway/computer room. When I did I realized that I wasn't such a big fan of the yellow. Or my beautiful painted floor turned dog chew toy.
Soo...Like I said in my last post, I painted. I recruited my mom and we painted it Eddie Bauer's Beach. It is a wonderful color. Something that gives interest but in my mind could still be a neutral. After we painted we went and got the stuff to do the floors:) Talk about a whole new room! Between the floors and the new wall color the room looks at least twice as big as it was before.
Here is the finished product.
A close up of my grid of pictures and of the new paint.
Another close up of the redone desk area. In addition to a new floor and wall color I got a new chair at Ikea. I LOVE the lucite:) I pined over it until Roy gave in. It didn't take long! I also recovered my bulletin board with some Amy Butler Fabric. Not the best picture to see all of these things but I was in a hurry to get these up to show off! I am definitely in love:)

1 comment:

Karson & Alison said...

I will have to see it in person. Love it!