Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It has begun

  • It's that time of year again! I am LOVING it! We have had a game on every day since Friday! I can wear burnt orange every day and not feel silly... I can yell at the TV with the best of them and no one thinks I am crazy and I can do my happy dance every time a touch down is scored:) All in all I am a very happy girl! I am hoping that this year is the year of the Longhorns and you will see us winning another National title...2005 repeat anyone?? Plus football season means fall is right around the corner. Now if only Texas weather would get with the program and start cooling off a little!I hope every one is enjoying football season as much as we are!! I'll post some pictures this weekend of a little at home tailgating since our boys are going to wild, wonderful Wyoming:) Have a wonderful Tuesday yall!

No comments: