Sunday, May 22, 2011

I can see clearly now...

First I have to get this off my chest...I love this little girl's room! Love it! It doesn't hurt that she has a golden retriever. We have two and I adore them. They're hands down the best, most loyal dogs in the world and Ava Kate's sleeps with her every night:) Makes my heart happy! I also love the color combination in this room. Orange and blue together have been popping up everywhere and I am so on board with it! Oh, and that little lucite side table had me at hello. I have been all about lucite lately!
Which brings me to this chest. I l.o.v.e. it! I love that you can see the things that are stored inside...although you have to be a bit more organized with your storage. It is totally worth it! Such a cool, statement making piece! I think every house needs a piece that is lucite! That little dose of modern takes a room to a whole new level! One of my personal favorites are these chairs from Ikea. There was a Southern Living article a few months ago with a lovely little cottage that had been renovated in a pretty traditional design and she used these same chairs at her dining table and it looked amazing! I'll see if I can find the article so I can post it! Such a wonderful look!

I might have to add to my lucite collection with all this talk!

Happy Sunday!
I'm off to do a little graduation shopping:)

No comments: