Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Eeek!

Somehow, even though I knew it was coming, I am failing miserably at figuring out what to get this guy for our anniversary! I just can't think of anything meaningful, that he would actually want! The five year traditional gift is wood. Cool right? Except I can't seem to come up with anything that I like in that category that won't break the bank!
Ahh...only two more days! The pressure is on!


On a totally different note, I have been super inspired by these two new to me style blogs! Love them! Definitely makes me want to get up and pick out a wonderful, stylish outfit that makes me happy in the morning, rather than just throwing something on:) I am especially in love the the many different shades of nail polish these girls wear! So cute!
Go, look, be inspired!

No comments: