Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One of my favorite things...

I love Halloween...and my favorite part of the whole thing is the pumpkin seeds we get from the pumpkins! Am I super weird for loving these? You know like cleaning them and baking them and eating them? Is that odd? Do other people do that?? Either way I am in HOG heaven right now because of those babies right there.
It helped that our pumpkins were obviously on steroids. Seriously my pumpkin was one step down from the ones that they cut open and make boats out of. What? You haven't heard of that either? Hm...I'm looking weirder and weirder huh? Oops:)
One last pic of my best girl and my sweet hubby. Oh and a dog butt. What's a nice family pumpkin carving picture worth if there isn't a bog's behind smack in the middle? Not much I'd say, not much:)

Hope yall are enjoying your pumpkins as much as we are!!

No comments: