Wednesday, August 4, 2010

There is no truer love...

{Than that of a little girl for her daddy}

I sure love these two...and I can't wait for my summer class to be over so I can see them for more than a few hours a day:) I'm hoping for some family time before classes start in the Fall! Although I cannot tell a lie! I am SO looking forward to Fall and all the lovely things that come with it!

We made granola last night in anticipation of this 105 degree weather going away!

{After School Granola}
3 c rolled oats
1 c mixed nuts and dried fruit
(I like the premixed kind in the bulk organic section myself)
Pinch of salt and cinnamon and my secret weapon CLOVES
1 tbsp veg oil
4 tbsp agave nectar (or honey)

{Mix all of this together and then bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir and let cool and then enjoy!}

No comments: