Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Whirl Wind

We have been over the top busy the last few weeks! I feel like time is FLYING by! But we did get to slow down a bit and go to the Domain in Austin. Love it! I would love to live there:) Not happening with three dogs and a two year old but a girl can dream:)

If you're in Austin you should totally go! Beautiful buildings and wonderful shops. Oh and they are opening an Anthro there in a few months! Be still my heart:)

Hopefully the next few weeks will slow down and I can post a few new projects we've/I've been working on:)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks for visiting my blog too. I love love love Austin. It is on my list of places I would like to live in the next 10 years. The boy has grad school to finish up, so I am not going anywhere soon... but this girl can dream too.