Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Yes...

{via}
I am SO going there! Yard bids:) Can't wait! The joys of having my own fresh eggs and little chickies to take care of are almost too much for me to bear! I am dead set on this design by the way. The hubby is dead set on an A frame that is much smaller and less pretentious. But how often do you get to build a chicken coop? I certainly don't want to make a little one, find out it is too small for this mama bird's flock and have to turn around and build a chickie chalet when we should have just built the chalet in the first place:) See my logic! we shall see who prevails in this battle of wills!

Oh and don't even get me started on the discussions as to what kind of chickens to get. I want Silkies, he wants Rhode Island Reds. Maybe a few of both would be a good compromise?

No comments: