Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life...The Wedding Dress Edition

I am so excited about this edition!! I love wedding dresses and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's!! I knew exactly what dress I wanted when we got married and I was super lucky that I found it on my first try:) I actually got it at David's Bridal and it is an Oleg Cassini...I fell in love and that was that. I still love it and I am keeping my fingers crossed that Ava will want to wear it (in my dreams right?) I only have these two pictures on my new computer and I am far too lazy to go and download more so these will have to do...
Oh and if you look closely at this one the Hubby is holding my boquet...not sure what the photographer was going for with that:)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your dress was just beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing, you made a beautiful bride!
-Ash-