Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nesting Place

Ok...I LOVE this website! http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/ Nester INSPIRES me. I mean seriously inspires me. She has such wonderful ideas! I've made a garland...or five:) and I've mistreated my living and bedroom windows. I'm going to do Ava's room as well, just as soon as I find fabric I like. I think this mistreating thing is an addiction!

I am also currently gathering the things I need to do her big, beautiful, bountiful, and all the other ful's Christams garland! Oh and I am anxiously awaiting her post about the furry wreath! Oh how I love things like that...as long as they're not real fur of course.

Anyway I had to share all of my pretty things with yall. i just know after you see them you'll go on over to Nester's and get inspired yourself!

My kitchen garland...If yall look real close you'll see that I hung my nice silverwear in there


A farther shot so yall can get the whole picture...
My bedroom mistreatments...



A father shot to get the whole idea of course...



Living room mistreatments...




Ok, I know...too many pictures...but aren't they just beautiful??...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Very beautiful.. Love it!