Friday, August 26, 2011

Crack


Holy Cow. That's all I have to say about this. It's the best thing since sliced bread, and light bulbs and all other things that we really can't live without! Valerie has been talking about it for awhile and I finally found it in my local Natural Grocers...I will now be sending all of my money directly to Noosa and they will in return, be sending me that value in yogurt:) Ok just kidding but it is super good. Like, unbelievably good. Oh, and it's good for you at 140 calories and 6 grams of fat per serving. This stuff is dangerous! It's like Crack!:)
That's my favorite comparison by the way. If something is addictingly good then I immediately refer to it as crack. It is up to my sweet hubs to figure out which form of crack I am referring to at the moment as it changes almost daily. I think I'm a secret foodie. Although since I just admitted it I guess the secret's out!
Whatever. Off topic! Go buy some Noosa and fall in love! I will be eating mine for breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks too!
Oh and one last plus...only $1.95 a tub! That means my crack is CHEAP too! ;)

No comments: