Friday, August 5, 2011

The Countdown has Begun!

via

In our house, we have officially begun the countdown to college football! College Football Live is officially back on our TV schedule, and I am already planning tailgating food/fun! Can't wait! We take our football very seriously here, and with a pitiful season like we had last year we have much to look forward to this season (I hope!)I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they start my preferred quarterback this year rather than using him as a back up:)

I am also planning on ordering this beauty from TruColors! Love it! So darn cute and perfect for game day. Although I think that I will sadly be wearing shorts and a Nike Tee for the first game or two unless my dreams of a cool September come true! Even at six o'clock kickoff for game one there is the potential for 100 degree heat! Not sure I want to subject that pretty dress to such icky conditions:)

Either way I am SO ready for football season!

Happy Friday! Hope y'all have a lovely weekend, with lots of fun and cool activities planned.

No comments: